Monday, April 14, 2008

Meera - Graceful

Today is Vishu(Malayalam New Year). Evening I watched Rasathandram, a Malayalam movie in Asianet. The heroine is Meera Jasmin. Right from the film Run to her latest movie I have admired her sheer acting skills(Malu movies is her niche). The National award and filmfare awards stand testimony to that. I see her on screen I will be prompted to think about Kerala. The eyes, smile, hair reminds me about my cousin Amrutha. It's been nearly 2 yrs I have been to Kerala. Waiting for sem to get over. Browsed on Meera's photo gallery. Couldn't resist saving some pics into my desktop.


2 comments:

Sowmya said...

Happy Vishu!

Sathya said...

oh yea..thn yu gotta watch her in her recent flick,nepali..she's charming as usual..thou,i haven't watched d movie... ;)