Friday, April 18, 2008

In college I was called Ms. Quote( don't read it as misquote:D) Ya any speech, debate I will have one or two quotes to justify what I am saying. I remember once saying something totally irrelevant, only a few of my friends understood, thankfully:) I was going through my diary(whenever I feel low, dats what I do either spend some time with my diaries or listen to my songsophy playlist) You can call it magic, within minutes time I am in high spirits. Dats my way of becoming happy. Do tell me wat you ppl do when you feel exasperated or you are feeling blue?? One of my friend calls me up when she is sad, I blabber something and she becomes alright(weird na??) Happy for you dear, anytime I m just a call away:) These few quotes or thoughts are very dear to me.

*The ability and energy to do something lies in the self-interest of wanting to do it, if we can just put fear and doubt beyond our imagination.

*When a man's fight begins within himself, he is worth something.[Currently experiencing...:)]

*Vision is the ability to see what the end looks like before you start.[Do you have one??]

*I love you because you have done more than any creed would have done to make me good, and more than any fate could have done to make me happy.You have done it just by being yourself. Perhaps that is what being a friend means after all.[To My Best Friend]

*One crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a name.

*No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

*The great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. [My Fav]

*Maturity is the ability to express ones own feelings and convictions balanced with consideration for the thoughts and feelings of others. [ Becoming older doesn't make one matured, not many know this]

*Unless you have courage, a courage that keeps you going, always going, no matter what happens, there is no certainty of success. It is really an endurance race. [Kairegayil ondrum illai, kayil vendum dhil...:)]

2 comments:

Sathya said...

yea..yu gotta come outta d blues some way or the other..wen i feel so dull,i will juz cheer up ma heart and say ,these r too silly man,there is somthing big on d blocks..so,keep the thrist going..don give up!!!and some Guru's magical music..this wud do!!am back to normal...and recently i have found a motivator in rams!! ;):)anytime yu r just a call or scrap away:)

Suresh Guptan said...

" No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Rumsy, have you realized that this one is just the tip of a big pile of enriching thought? It is worth wondering who is this ' you ' which feels inferior and who is this other ' you 'that gives consent??? This first 'you' is the DUMB one which is your body and ego. Self confidence brought on by accidents like khandaani wealth, good health a a reasonably secure life can lick 'inferiority'and dies with your Body. But the other ' you '... the REAL you..... is the BOSS. This you, whether you believe it or not, is said to be the Divine Consciousness that says You, I We...are One, and lives for ever!!!.
Dearie, I luv this feeling of Oneness