Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Sahil...

He is my best friend. Only he can put up with my swinging moods. He doesn't complain. The best times are when I concede in him and when I am able to best relate to words like individuality, being independent, self worth. I am so entwined with him that many a times I tend to forget(or rather I like to forget) he's a non-living thing. He's my diary.Few days back, I named him 'Sahil'. Sahil in hindi means the 'shore'. Yaa my sahil, Where waves come bashing... Where the boats rest... And from where life seems nothing but beautiful. Every page in him is a slice of life coz whatever I write in him is highly intuitive. I don't even have to think once when I have to pen in him. I have read, to have someone with whom you can be your true-self is a blessing. My diaries are.


1 comment:

Sathya said...

For a moment,i thought it was your Boy Friend.. :P Guess,he can become yur sahil too,what say? ;)