Saturday, May 3, 2008

Just like dat

Hmm...Anna Univ EC is going crazy or r they turning us crazy...?? Final sem papers...wats tis? Can't make out any stuff from the question papers...did they forget these are our farewell papers:D and they better set it with due respect to the outgoing batch...LOL...

Exam ends on 8th, n so does my college life. I am quite happy. May 10th to Kerala....vow... I have been waiting to get thr. Gonna be gala time with two of my cousins marriage.

Dear Dad,
' It's been about 2 yrs I have come there, missing you a lot Achcha:( Dunno why? I have never missed you this much all these 11 yrs. I have lots to say, all that happened these 2 yrs. Can't wait anymore. Will be there soon'

1 comment:

Sowmya said...

i walked out early from my last final exam to have my final tea in my fav road-side tea shop:D