Saturday, March 1, 2008

Bin Tere Kya Hain Jeena~~Without you, What Is Life!!!

Mom's birthday, how could I forget it? Since I was quite successful with my part-time job and that I wouldn't have survived some unfortunate incidents last year without my dear momsy, I already had thought of getting her something special this birthday. But then how did I draw a blank? We repay debts of our friends but many a times forget what we owe to our parents. Ya one can definitely ask, ' They are our parents, they are destined to do all this for us'. And we too later in life are gonna do just the same for our children. I don't forget to wish my friends, many dear ones even at 12 in the night. If I have forgotten my dear friend's birthday, I am sure she will call it a crime. But mom just took it easy. I was feeling so bad thinking about it the entire day. Evening when mom came from office, we had a lovely chat and went to temple on my scooty. I still remember when I was in school, how much I craved to get a two-wheeler. I used to tell myself when I start earning I would never opt for a car, will go for a scooty and take mom for a ride. But before I could graduate, mom bought me one. I feel so happy inside, when she sits back, her hands on my shoulders ( remember the Complan ad) Now I don't envy my brother, coz I can drop mom on my own:) I was so so happy, that I started playing all those amma songs. 'Amma endru azhaikadha uyir illaye', 'Naan aga naan ilay thaaye nal vazhvu thandaye neeye', 'Kalayil dhinamam kann vizhithal naan kai thozhum devadhai amma' in loops. My mom was like 'Are u nuts???' :) Now as I write this, I can feel the emotions bashing inside my heart just like the strong waves on the seashore. After all for how many more years will I be able to celebrate this day with her, I don't know but yaa surely these invaluable moments will be cherished as beautiful memories all my life.

3 comments:

Sowmya said...

belated wishes to her 4m my side
two quick qns
1)wats ur part time job?
2)wat gave u a tough time last yr?

tamana said...

@me - Hmmmm
1. Some money that I make through online biz.
2. Tough time was some health probs.

Sathya said...

belated b'day wishes to yo mum!!!:)..