Friday, December 3, 2010

Blah Blah...

This quote is such blatant truth. ' The tragedy of life is not death, but what we let die inside us while we live'. Read it on the front page of Robin Sharma's ' Who will cry when you die'. Hit me hard.

Why do most of us say something that we just don't mean to say?? I wanted to shout at someone but instead I said 'It's Ok'. What the hell.

I am proud to have known a friend whom I call Ani. She has tried her best to keep in contact with me and many others after school days. She has written her CA papers and I pray she clears them.

This birthday I realized I love myself more than I did last year.

On my friends birthday I came to know that my inditing skill is at an all time low and it needs grooming as I couldn't think of anything to write on his card.

There is no current favorite song of mine. How come?

I watched Alaipayuthe last weekend for the umpteenth time and couldn't stop myself from going gaga.

I don't believe anymore that Bhagavat Gita is meant to be read only during old age.

Though one part of me tells my mom to resign from her job. The other part says it would be great if she could work till retirement. One of my dear wishes is to deliver a speech before a gathering on my moms retiring day.

I am trying to fight laziness head on.

South Indian girls are far better than North Indian girls when it comes to respecting people. Not generalizing. I can't stand people who can treat things as humans.

The other day when I was waiting for a bus, I heard a pujari in a nearby temple say ' Trees are treated as Gods by some as they give fresh air and shelter to a lot of people, in a time when we people think twice to help our fellow being.' I found it to be profound.

If you are not going to tell a person that you felt bad about what he/she said/did, then there is only 1% chance that you don't get hurt by the same person a second time.

I love to read anything about the psyche and how it works these days. Given a time turner, I would love to do my graduation in psychology. Having said that I also have to say formal education is only required for employment.

I like Chak De India more than Lagaan. Not that I like Sharukh to Aamir or Hockey to Cricket.

There are some times when I try to think when I am supposed to feel. And there are many other times when I feel when I actually should be thinking. Did the creator interchange my heart and brain?

Confession ; I don't lift all calls that come to my mobile and reply to all messages unless I think it's necessary. I don't think there is any need in picking up and telling that 'I am busy and will call back later' when you actually don't feel like talking to that person in the first place.

I wish to live a long life.

'You don't own a person in a relationship'. This understood I don't think there will be many break ups/ divorces.

I can do really superb things which you might say insane. Just like what I am doing now. From office to net cafe and doing aimless blogging. Ha:)

3 comments:

Sowmya said...

was just blog hopping after a long time.
feels good to know whats going on in your life,as little as it may be. :)

Krishna said...

That is one good post... Like it says in Winnie the Pooh... Doing nothing.. very beautiful

Sathya said...

From office to net cafe and doing aimless blogging. Ha:)

Haaha..So you. :) Rums. :)