Friday, May 9, 2008

Acad Life Ends

Hmm...with yesterday's final sem paper; High Speed Networks, my Academic life came to an end. Ramya B.E...yipeeee. I am a combined (though not well defined...LOL) product of St.Thomas(till 1st std), Bosco Academy(2nd to 5th), St.Marys(6-12th) n R.M.K Engg(B.E, Compsci). Started learning A,B,C,D... n finally got only 2 alphabets. So bad...if I study 2 more years I will get an M.B.A. School days were the best, there was dedication. I am happy I finished college, there is no space for nostalgia. I feel matured, I no longer miss people or places. I ain't the same gal who left school with fake promises of keeping in touch with friends. My good old buddies say I have never changed, other than for that pimples and acnes...haha...changes are inevitable and I also believe they aren't explicit. It happens within, we change a lot with time. Lots of lessons learnt which weren't either in school or college syllabus. My life is gonna be 'simply great'. I am damn sure about that. Excuses wont have place in the journey. There is lots to be done, this time under my discretion and likes. Dunno, for the first time in life I feel so good about myself. What a relief!!!

1 comment:

Sowmya said...

u do? for the first time in life i m actually confused about the future!!